Muscles Target: Shoulders, abs, obliques, glutes, quads, back, hamstrings, and abductors.
Benefits of Wood Chop
- The woodchop helps to develop your overall core muscle that helps to improve better posture.
- The exercise helps to strengthen your lower body and upper body and improve your balance and endurance.
- It is also the best to exercise for improving your spine flexibility.
How to do Wood Chop?
- Grab a medicine ball or dumbbell and make a squat position by bending your knees.
- Now hold the ball-like palms are parallel to each other and rotate your torso to the right of the body.
- Stand up and twist the torso to the left and swing the ball up across your body in a controlled motion or extending arms.
- Rotate your right toe as you go, bringing the dumbbell to end over your left shoulder.
- Return to the starting position, do the maximum reps you can do, then repeat on the other side.
- Engage your core muscles, when you are ready to start.
- Plant your feet and knees in the same direction.
- Maintain your arms straight and breath out when you twist your torso.
- Do 3 sets of 12 reps on each side.
5 Best Citrus Bergamot Supplements in 2023.
Citrus bergamot supplement is a dietary supplement that contains an extract from the bergamot citrus…
Best 5 Fucoxanthin Supplements for Weight Loss in 2023.
Fucoxanthin is a natural pigment found in brown seaweed and some species of phytoplankton and is a m…
Top 5 Best Pre-Workout Supplements for Fat Loss.
A pre-workout supplement can be a powerful ally on your fitness journey. By providing extra energy a…
5 Best PQQ Supplements – Ranked in 2023.
PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a vitamin-like compound that is found in small amounts in certain …
Top 5 Post Workout Supplements for Recovery – Best of 2023 Ranked
After an intense training session, your body will need protein, amino acids, carbohydrates, and othe…