Benefits of Wood Chop
- The woodchop helps to develop your overall core muscle that helps to improve better posture.
- The exercise helps to strengthen your lower body and upper body and improve your balance and endurance.
- It is also the best to exercise for improving your spine flexibility.
How to do Wood Chop?
- Grab a medicine ball or dumbbell and make a squat position by bending your knees.
- Now hold the ball-like palms are parallel to each other and rotate your torso to the right of the body.
- Stand up and twist the torso to the left and swing the ball up across your body in a controlled motion or extending arms.
- Rotate your right toe as you go, bringing the dumbbell to end over your left shoulder.
- Return to the starting position, do the maximum reps you can do, then repeat on the other side.
- Engage your core muscles, when you are ready to start.
- Plant your feet and knees in the same direction.
- Maintain your arms straight and breath out when you twist your torso.
- Do 3 sets of 12 reps on each side.
When you are progressing in the world of fitness, you realize that food is not enough for making the physique that you want. Then, the search for good supplement stacks begins. At that time you need t…
Diet plays a very tricky game between muscle gain or weight gain when you are looking for bulking. Muscle building is very hard as compared to weight gain. In muscle building, you need proper sleep, i…
Having a beautiful diet can lead you to lose fat and get ripped. You need to focus hard on your calories, macronutrient, and the timing of your meals. A balanced diet for a couple of days may be easy,…
What is Pull-up? Pull-up is one of the best bodyweight exercise that train your upper body muscles, especially focusing on your back, arm, and shoulder muscles. I think there is no need to explain the…
Calisthenics is a type of workout where you use your body weight rather than other additional weight. In simple words, we can say that “any exercise that can be done by your own bodyweight”…