Equipment: TRX Suspension Trainer.
TRX side plank crunch is an advanced way to work obliques muscles using suspension straps and your bodyweight.
By doing a crunch, the exercise targets also on abs, core, and shoulders as you are suspended from an anchor point.
Benefits of TRX Side Plank Crunch?
- TRX Side Plank Crunch develops your core strength, which improves your posture, mobility, endurance, and flexibility.
- It is the best exercise for obliques muscle, by developing obliques it also hit abs, quadratus lumborum (low back muscles), and shoulders during the movement.
- It also improves the neuromuscular response (reflexes) and stability which can come in handy if you take a misstep off a curb or need to react quickly to a falling object.
- The best exercise for reducing body fat especially the lower back of the body.
How to do TRX Side Plank Crunch?
- Place your foot in each handle of TRX straps so that you form a parallel line with the ground by put your forearm under your shoulder.
- Now crunch, bring your knees towards your chest by engaging your core, and do reps as the maximum you can do.
- Then switch to another side and repeat the same as you did.