Muscles Target: Abs, Obliques, Thighs, Hips, Shoulder.
Plank jacks are combined cardio and core-strengthening exercises. They can help you strengthen the muscles of both the upper and lower body.
It is the best and effective exercise for your transverse abdominal muscles that attracts your muscles more.
Benefits of Plank Jacks
- The plank jack is the best exercise for added to core workout, it builds your abs, obliques, thighs, hips, glutes, shoulder.
- It improves your posture and stability of hips muscle.
- People love to do the best result to cut off belly fat and thigh fat.
- By the addition of core strength and stability, it is also the best move for cardio.
How to do Plank Jacks?
- Start in a high plank position by planting your hands on your shoulder-width.
- Keep your body straight from head to heels, by planting the legs on toes together.
- Now jump and spread your legs immediately wider than shoulder-width.
- In the same momentum, bring it back and repeat until 14 reps are completed.
Safety tips for Plank Jacks
- Engage your core muscle while doing the plank jump and spread your legs.
- Keep your body in a straight line from head to hips.
- Do 3 sets of 14-16 reps. Between the set, you can take 50 seconds of rest.
Variation of Plank Jacks
Start in standard plank position, elbows are under your shoulders. Now slowly lift your right arm forward straight and extend along with the ear in front of you. Pause then come back and repeat same with left arm.
Plank Hip Dips
In a standard plank position, slowly dip your hips to the right side. Go down towards the floor as far you can in a controlled way but don’t touch the floor. Pause and come back to starting position and repeat on the other side.
In a standard plank position, lower both knees to the floor. Keep your back straight and core tight. Practice holding the position until failure.
Plank with shoulder touch
Start in a standard plank position and reach your left hand to touch your right shoulder. Put it back down and repeat it with right-hand tapping left shoulders.
Similar Muscles Worked Workout.
How To Lose Love Handles: 11 Best Exercises & Tips!
“Love handles” is a common name that refers to the body fat that lies on top of the hips…
10 Advanced Abs Exercise to Build Six Pack in Just One Month.
“Select 3 or 4 ab exercises and do 3 sets of 20-12 reps of every exercise on ab day or cardio …
Standing Knee Tuck Extension: Best Exercise To Reduce Your Love Handles.
Muscles Target: Abs, Obliques, Core Level: Beginners to Intermediate Main Goal: Reduce love handles …
How to Do a Single-Leg Side Plank
Muscles Targets: Shoulders, Obliques, Legs, Lower back, Abs. Level: Advanced Single-Leg Side Plank i…
How To Do Leg Raise Exercise: Best Exercise To Develop Your Abs.
Muscles Target: Abs, Thighs, Hips, Core Level: Beginner Main Goal: Build lower and upper abs. Leg Ra…
Obliques Crunch: Best Oblique Exercise
Muscles Target: Obliques, Transverse Abdominis Level: Intermediate An oblique crunch is an effective…
Spiderman Crunch: Best Exercise For Core
Muscles Target: Rectus Abdominis, Obliques, Core Level: Intermediate Spiderman crunch is the best ex…
Hanging Windshield Wiper: Best Exercise for Obliques and Abs.
Muscles Target: Obliques, Abs, Core Level: Advanced Hanging Windshield wiper is an advanced level of…
How to Do Mountain Climber Exercise: Overview, Benefits & Variations.
Mountain Climber is a beginner level of exercise to hit your abs. If you want to go in an advanced v…
How to Do Landmine Rotation
Muscles Worked: Obliques, Lower back, Shoulders (delts), Shoulders blades. Level: Advanced Level. Ma…
How To Do TRX Oblique Crunch.
Muscles Worked: Obliques, Hips, Transverse Abdominis. Level: Advanced. Main Goal: Build your oblique…
Top 24 Best Exercises That Tone Your Obliques Muscles.
Muscles Worked: Obliques, Abs. Level: Beginners to Advanced. Main Goal: Develop Strong abs and obliq…