An oblique crunch is an effective and great exercise for your obliques and overall core muscles includes abdominal and glutes.
How to do Oblique Crunch?
- Lie down on your left side straight with bend knees, one foot is above the another.
- Put your right hand back to the head, which makes you move your right elbow up and crunch as high as possible to emphasize your obliques.
- During the motion engage your core. Down back to the same position and repeat until 14 reps with 3 sets completed on each side.
Tips for Oblique Crunch
- Keep your fingertips on the back of your head, rolling your knees to one side, and bring one side up at a time to meet your knees on the opposite side.
- Engage your core muscles then crunch.
- For more changeling do 3 sets with 30 reps.