Muscles Target: Glute Max, Quads, Hamstrings, Obliques, Transverse Abdominis, Calves
The lunges with rotation exercise are the best and effective core exercise that build your lower body strength. Performing with weight makes the exercise more affordable that builds your core muscles including obliques and abs.
How to do Lunge with rotation and added weight?
- Start standing straight with your feet together and grabs a medicine ball out in front of you.
- Put your right leg forward until your right thigh reaches parallel to the floor and left knee touches the floor; in the same as lunges position.
- Twist your torso over the left side with your extended arms to hit the obliques. Pause and come back to the center.
- Now twist the torso to the right side and do it until your reps are not completed.
- Do 3 sets with maximum reps.
Benefits of Lunge with rotation
- It is the best exercise for core strength.
- The primary target is to tone your legs muscles include Glutes, Hamstrings, Quads, Calves.
- When you do rotation, it burns your obliques muscles in an effective way.
- In one line it improves your posture, flexibility, endurance, stability, and build triceps muscles.
Tips of Lunge with rotation to make it easier:-
- To avoid injury, you should rotate your upper body from your ribs, not from your lower back.
- Make your face forward to do lunges.
- The important tip is when you are doing lunges, engaged your core.
More Similar Workout
How To Do The Barbell Good Morning Exercise
Muscles Worked: Hamstring, glutes, core, lower back Level: Intermediate Equipment: Barbell Main Goal…
How to Do Frog Jump Exercise
Level: Difficult.Muscles Worked: Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings, Thighs, Hips.Equipment: No needed. What…
How To Do Double Crunch Exercise
Muscles Worked: Abdominal, hips, glutes.Level: Intermediate The Double crunch is the best exercise f…
How to Do Dead Bug: Best Core Exercise
Muscles Worked: Transverse Abdominius, Glutes, and Spinal erectors.Level: Beginner.Equipment: No nee…
How to Do Crunchy Frog Exercise
Muscles Target: Abs, Quads, HipsCategory: Core StrengthLevel: Intermediate. Crunchy Frog is the best…
10 Advanced Abs Exercise to Build Six Pack in Just One Month.
“Select 3 or 4 ab exercises and do 3 sets of 20-12 reps of every exercise on ab day or cardio …
How to Do Side Plank: Best Obliques Exercise.
Side plank is an good exercise and famous for the two layers of the side of core muscles, known as o…
How to Do Side Crunch: Variation
Muscles Target: Abs, Obliques, Core Level: Beginner to Advanced Level. By the name of the side crunc…
How to Do Turkish Get-up
Muscles Targets: Full Body. Equipment: Dumbbell The Turkish Get-up is the best movement that can hel…
How to Do the Bird Dog Exercise: Abs Workout
Muscles Target: Abdominals, Lower back, Glute, Thigh Muscles Level: Intermediate The bird dog exerci…