|Muscle Worked:||Upper abs and lower abs.|
|Level:||Intermediate to Advance.|
|Main Goal:||Develop attractive abs.|
It is also the best workout for rectus abdominal muscles, that targets in a deep of the abs. In and out makes a good posture and mobility.
How to do In and Out Exercise?
- Start within a v-sitting position on the floor with your legs bent in front of you.
- Keep your back straight and lift your hands slightly off the floor, raise your feet up and draw towards your chest. This movement is “in”.
- Then, lean back with a straight spine and not touch your shoulder blades on the floor, with the same momentum you also want to extend your legs straighten.
- When your upper back starts touching the floor, stop that leaning back and hold this “out” position.
- Then lift your body up away from the floor and draw your knees towards your chest to return to the “In” Position. That’s it.
- Now, repeat this “In-Out” movement in a controlled way and do it until failure with 3-5 sets.
Engage your core while doing the exercise. When you tuck your body “in” engage your abs and glutes, and when you are off the floor throughout position engage your core for back spine supports.
- Drop your butt down really low so that it breaks parallel as you land in the wide stance (”out” portion of the exercise)
- Wear a weighted vest to increase difficulty.
- Perform “Out-And-Ins” for a better experience.