|Muscles Worked:||Obliques, Hips, Transverse Abdominis.|
|Main Goal:||Build your obliques very shapely.|
How to do TRX Oblique Crunch?
- Place your feet in the TRX straps in each handle, and form a parallel to the ground by your hands below your shoulder; High plank position.
- Engage your core and bend your knees to bring them towards the right elbow to hit the obliques.
- Return to start, repeating on the left side as you did on the right side.
- Your body should be in a straight form from head to heel when you drop your feet on the handle and plant your hands below your shoulder.
- After starting the motion, brace your oblique, brace where you are going to tuck.
- Do its 3 sets with 12/12/failure reps on each side. The failure reps as can as possible you do.
Sets and Repetitions
Do 3 sets of 12 reps and you can also go for failure at your last sets. Take 30-45 seconds of rest between the sets.
Other Advance Obliques Workout
TRX Obliques Rollout
- Stand on your knees by bending it in the front of TRX bands, adjust them at an appropriate level.
- Grab both handles with each hand and straighten your arms.
- Dropping your chest on the right side by driving your arms along your neck (up) in a slow or controlled motion.
- Lower down as far as you can go while keeping your spine neutral.
- Slowly come back to the starting position with arms straighten at chest level, then drop to the other side.
TRX side crunch
- Place your foot in each handle of TRX straps so that you form a parallel line with the ground by putting your forearm under your shoulder.
- Now crunch, bring your knees towards your chest by engaging your core and do reps as the maximum you can do.
- Then switch to another side and repeat the same as you did.
Hanging Windshield Wiper
- Grabs a bar above your head more than shoulder-width apart, by palms forward grip.
- Engage the core muscles when you raise both legs together off the ground, and lift up legs extended until your feet are parallel to the ceiling.
- Now drop the legs to the right side to emphasize obliques muscles like a windshield wiper, in a controlled motion come back to the center.
- Then go to the left side, you can do it as maximum reps you can do with 3 sets.