Jumping jack exercise is a part of a cardio workout that works on the heart and other muscles like glutes, quadriceps, and hips. It also has a little bit of effect on your shoulder, abs, and obliques. It is the perfect overall fitness exercise where your fat burns very fast and improves your immune system.
How to do Jumping Jacks?
- Stand straight at hip-width with your arms at your sides.
- Now jump and spread your legs, plant your feet wider than your shoulder-width, and at the same motion, also lift both arms overhead by extending the legs.
- Don’t clap, only touch and come back as fast you can.
- Sets and Reps: 3 sets with 20 reps.
- Rest: 40 seconds on each set.
Benefits of Jumping Squats
- The most essential and need to do jumping squats is a cardio best movement, that increases your heart health.
- By heart health issue decrease, there are lots of diseases occurs on your body helps to cure very fast.
- The best exercise to reduce your overall body fat.
- It improves your posture, flexibility, stamina, strength, and muscles.
- It also reduces your mental stress.
Jumping Rope vs Jumping Squats
Jump Rope is similar to jacks in that they are both target cardio health. Jump ropes target more agility and stamina-based fitness and are fun to do while jumping jacks is a stretching movement.
Fat loss: To fun to do jumping rope is an easier process to reduce fat from all the areas and also work hard to lose fat rather than jacks.
Cardio: Jumping Rope, you have a high intensity of motion where your heart pumps faster instead of jacks.
Muscles Target: Jumping Rope muscles worked: Abs, obliques, shoulder, upper back, glutes, hamstrings, hips. Jumping Jack’s muscles worked: Core, triceps, hamstrings, glutes, calves, quads.