Muscles Targets: Glutes, adductors, hamstrings, calves, quads, core, lats.
Sets and Reps: 3 sets with 20 reps.
Rest: 40 seconds on each set.
Jumping jack exercise is a part of a cardio workout that works on the heart and other muscles like glutes, quadriceps, and hips. It also a little bit of effect on your shoulder, abs, and obliques. It is the perfect overall fitness exercise where your fat burns very fast and improves your immune system.
How to do Jumping Jacks?
- Stand straight at hip-width with your arms at your sides.
- Now jump and spread your legs, plant your feet wider than your shoulder-width, and at the same motion, also lift both arms overhead by extending the legs.
- Don’t clap, only touch and come back as fast you can.
Benefits of Jumping Squats
- The most essential and need to do jumping squats is a cardio best movement, that increases your heart health.
- By heart health issue decrease, there are lots of diseases occurs on your body helps to cure very fast.
- The best exercise to reduce your overall body fat.
- It improves your posture, flexibility, stamina, strength, and muscles.
- It also reduces your mental stress.
Jumping Rope vs Jumping Squats
Jump Rope is similar to jacks in that they are both targets cardio health. Jump ropes target more agility and stamina-based fitness and fun to do while jumping jacks is a stretching movement.
Fat loss: To fun to do jumping rope is an easier process to reduce fat from all the areas and also work hard to lose fat rather than jacks.
Cardio: Jumping Rope, you have a high intensity of motion where your heart pumps faster instead of jacks.
Muscles Target: Jumping Rope muscles worked: Abs, obliques, shoulder, upper back, glutes, hamstrings, hips. Jumping Jack’s muscles worked: Core, triceps, hamstrings, glutes, calves, quads.
What is Pull-up? Pull-up is one of the best bodyweight exercise that train your upper body muscles, especially focusing on your back, arm, and shoulder muscles. I think there is no need to explain the…
Calisthenics is a type of workout where you use your body weight rather than other additional weight. In simple words, we can say that “any exercise that can be done by your own bodyweight”…
Main Goal: – Loss Fat and make a shredded body. Duration: – 2 Months. Level: – Intermediate or Advanced. Download the free 2 months of workout routine to Fat Loss: There is not any s…
Type:- Muscle Gain Period:- 8 Weeks Level:- Intermediate or advanced Table-1 Download the free 2 months of workout routine to build muscle: Gaining muscle is not an easy process, it takes effort and t…
Level: Difficult.Muscles Worked: Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings, Thighs, Hips.Equipment: No needed. What is Frog Jump Exercise? Frog Jump is an extremely powerful cardio exercise that works from head to t…