Heel Tap is an easy and classic move to burn fat from your belly areas especially the sides of your waist. It builds your obliques and abs in an effective way. It also helps to develop your core strength.
How to Perform Heel Tap
- Lie on your back with bend knees and put your arms side of the body by palm down.
- Slightly raise your neck and shoulder off the ground.
- Now reach right hand to tap right heel, then repeat on the left side.
- By the motion of taping, engage your core.
- You can do 3 sets of 14 reps or failure.