What is Frog Jump Exercise?
Frog Jump is an extremely powerful cardio exercise that works from head to toe. The main muscles targeted during the workout are calves, glutes, hamstring, and thighs.
It also the best exercise for your core muscles that helps to improves your posture, build endurance and flexibility in your body. Frog Jump reduces your fat from all areas of the body, especially the waist.
What are the benefits of Frog Jumping?
- Frog Jump is the best calorie burn exercise, the 30 minutes of frogger jump can burn up to 800 calories.
- The frog jump is a type of plyometric exercise. Plyometric exercises get your heart rate up and help you build your cardio fitness and muscle endurance.
- Frog jump benefits you in building your stamina for another cardio exercise.
- By doing exercise all the muscles are involved from head to toe, so it the best and effective cardio exercise for reducing fat from your body.
- The main muscles targets are your calves, glutes, and thighs.
- It also tones your core muscles that improve your posture, ability, and strength.
How to do Jumping Frog Exercise?
- Stand wider than shoulder-width on feet, squat down and plant the fingertip on the floor under the shoulder level between the feet.
- Keep your back straight, look forward, and turn your toes slightly out at an angle.
- Generate the force from your heels and jump up.
- Straight your body and rotate your arms up along the ears (hands have pointed to the floor) in the air.
- Engage your hips and land gently on your toes.
- Take a position back to the low frog squat with the hands on the floor.
- Repeat it, until the reps are not completed.
Note: All the movements do simultaneously (without any break).
Sets and Reps: Do 3 sets of 10-20 reps.
- Gaze forward, straight your back, and engage your core muscles.
- Lower your body as you can by planting your feet wider than your shoulder.
- Land on the toes of your feet to reduce the impact on your knees.
- Initiate with short jumps and then you can make them longer as you get fitter.
Leapfrog Jump: It is a game in which one player jumps over the others player. This game is very interesting and funny where children put competition on each other (which one is the best) and do the task.