Dead Bug exercise is the best move to build your core muscles especially abdominal muscles and glutes. This exercise is very effective to reduce fat from your waist and enhances the perfect posture of your body.
This is a simple core exercise by lying on a mat on your back and perform it without using any equipment, easily doing core exercise at home.
The Dead bug exercise can help you to strengthen and stabilize your core, spine, and back muscles. It prevents and relieves back pain.
Dead Bug exercise benefits to improve your posture, balance, and coordination.
By doing this core exercise you may find you got more strength and stability to do better daily and athletic activities.
How to Perform Dead Bug?
- Lie back on a mat with extended arms straight pointed toward the sky. Raise your legs by bent hips and knees 90-degrees, feet off from the ground. This is your starting position.
- By Inhaling, slowly reach your left arm backward, over your head along the left side of the ear, and simultaneously extend your right leg straight, make a straight line from hip to heel. Keep right arm and left leg where they are.
- When your both left hand and right heel touch the ground, return it back to its starting position. Move slowly with exhaling.
- Do the same to the opposite sides, this time keeping your left arm and right leg steady as you straighten your right arm back and left leg forward from you.
- Repeat on the other side and then another until your desired reps are not completed.
- Inhale when you dropping your leg and arm toward the ground and exhale when you put it back in its original position.
- You want to make sure your spine maintains this steady and neutral position throughout the exercise.
- Do the exercise, while engaging your core muscles.
- Do the exercise slowly, lower the arm and leg at the same momentum.
Sets: Do 3 sets of 12 reps on each side.
Dead Bug with Resistance Band
Take a two-band and wrap it some fixed object in the front of your feet, then wrap both bands around each foot. Perform a Dead Bug.
Dead Bug Heel Tap
Make a dead bug starting position. Now keep your one leg in the same position and lower another one with a bent knee to tap the floor with your heel. Repeat on the remaining side by another one back on starting position. Hands remain constant straight, pointed to the ceiling.
Medicine Ball Dead Bug
Hold a Medicine Ball between your hands and knees. The ball touches your chest, forearms, or thighs. Now do the same as an original dead bug, we do by holding with an alternative knee and hand.
More Core Workout
Level: Difficult.Muscles Worked: Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings, Thighs, Hips.Equipment: No needed. What is Frog Jump Exercise? Frog Jump is an extremely powerful cardio exercise that works from head to t…
Muscles Worked: Abdominal, hips, glutes.Level: Intermediate The Double crunch is the best exercise for your core muscles especially target your entire abdominal and hips flexor regions. To do the exer…
Muscles Worked: Transverse Abdominius, Glutes, and Spinal erectors.Level: Beginner.Equipment: No need. Dead Bug exercise is the best move to build your core muscles especially abdominal muscles and gl…
Muscles Target: Abs, Quads, HipsCategory: Core StrengthLevel: Intermediate. Crunchy Frog is the best exercise to target your abdominal wall and helps to tone your abs muscles. It is also effective for…
⏲35-60 min per day 📅14 days program Types: Abs, Weight loss, Full body. . Chloe Ting is a YouTube star and her workout has become so popular because so many of her followers are uploading their “…
Side plank is an good exercise and famous for the two layers of the side of core muscles, known as obliques. The side plank position build your internal and external obliques that look great with the …
Muscles Target: Abs, Obliques, Core Level: Beginner to Advanced Level. By the name of the side crunch, you can easily understand the position of the exercises have, in all variations you need to crunc…
Muscles Targets: Full Body. Equipment: Dumbbell The Turkish Get-up is the best movement that can help you build full-body strength and seriously effective for blasting belly fat by using a kettlebell …
Muscles Target: Abdominals, Lower back, Glute, Thigh Muscles Level: Intermediate The bird dog exercise is the best move for strengthening the core muscles. It is also known as Quadruped exercise that&…
Muscles Worked: Abs, Obliques Level: Beginner Heel Tap is an easy and classic move to burn fat from your belly areas especially the sides of your waist. It builds your obliques and abs in an effective…
Side Plank is the best and famous move to burn your obliques muscles and with rotation, it is an advanced level of exercise that targets your core. It is the best exercise for your core, obliques, bac…