The bigger and stronger arms show, how much sweat off you in the gym. Every gym person keen to have a big arm with a perfect shape of triceps, biceps, forearms, and shoulders. For the arm mass, you have to do an extra workout on your triceps and biceps with perfect exercise.
There are a lot of workouts for one muscle, but every workout is different to target the particular muscle. Some exercises are effective or some are not, some target for shape or some for mass. If you have complete knowledge of which exercise is effective for your muscles. Then you can easily build a perfect body with a minimum amount of time.
So, the point is to search for the kind of exercise that is so effective for your muscles. In this article, we write five arms workouts that are so effective to build a muscular arm (Best for skinny people).
1. Machine Preacher Curl
Muscle Target: Biceps Barchii.
How to do Machine Preacher Curl?
- Grabs the handle by holding it underhand grip (palms facing up), close to shoulder-width apart by sitting on preacher machine.
- Lean your body forward to the machine and plant your both feet below your shoulders.
- Keep your head or chin-up forward and back straight. Don’t make a lumbar curve.
- Extend your arms and upper arms resting on the bench while curl with the help of elbows.
- Pause for a second and lower it back in a controlled way.
- Now here not drop the weight, hold the weight for 3 counts and do it again until reps are complete.
Sets: Do 3 sets of 12 – 14 reps.
2. Straight Bar Extension
Muscle target: Lateral triceps head.
How to do Straight Bar Extension?
- Grabs the straight bar by attaching it to a cable machine with a pronated grip (palms facing down to the floor).
- Lower the bar down by extended arms to the side of the body.
- Lean your chest forward over the bar slightly by hinging at the hips (make a straight line from hips to legs and bend your upper body).
- Squeeze your triceps and move your forearms upward slowly parallel to the ceiling. Go up until elbows and hands make a straight line.
- Lower it down back until arms straight. Here pause a beat and again squeeze your triceps.
- Repeat the repetition.
Note: Elbows should be tight and fix on the side of the body. Your upper arms are banned to move, all the motion is allowed, is below the elbows. You can also place your one leg forward to the other for support.
Sets: Do 4 sets with 14 reps and the last set with failure.
3. Barbell Biceps Curl
Muscles target: Bicep Brachii
How to do Barbell Biceps Curl?
- Stand on feet hips-width apart by holding the barbell with your hands, using an underhand grip (palms facing forward).
- Keep your chest up and your elbows tight to your sides.
- Now from the outside of your hips, raise the bar to curl up at shoulder height.
- Squeeze the biceps for a beat and lower it back to starting position.
- Repeat until your desired repetitions are not completed.
Note: Use a wider grip and supinate (turn wrist outward) as much as possible.
Sets: 4 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
4. Incline EZ Bar Skullcrushers
How to do Incline EZ Bar Skullcrushers?
- Lie back on the bench set it on a 30° incline.
- On the bench extend your arms by holding the EZ bar on shoulder-width with underhand grips (palms are parallel to ceiling).
- Keep your elbows locked in one position. Now lower the bar down until it is about touching your forehead or behind the head.
- Pause then, slowly extend your arms back to the original position and squeeze your triceps.
- Repeat the same thing until your reps are not finished.
Sets: 3 sets of 14 reps.
5. Alternating Dumbbell Curl
Muscle Target: Biceps Brachii
How to do Alternating Dumbbell Curl?
- Sit or stand at the hips-width with holding dumbbells on each hand and let them hang by your sides.
- Make an underhand grip (palms facing up), back straight, and locked your elbows on the side.
- Raise your hand to tension into the biceps. This is your starting position.
- Now curl the right arm up to shoulder height, without moving the upper arm and squeeze the bicep.
- Lower the dumbbell back slowly and do the same on other sides.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Sets: 4 sets of 12 per set + 1 drop set to failure.
The Bottom Line
All the exercises are compulsory to do with 3 sets of 14 reps. You can also add one more set with failure that builds muscles more quickly. While take 30 seconds to start the next set and for the next exercise take 1 minute of rest.
The bigger and stronger arms show, how much sweat off you in the gym. Every gym person keen to have a big arm with a perfect shape of triceps, biceps, forearms, and shoulders. For the arm mass, you ha…
Decline Dumbbell curl targets the upper arm muscles by pumping up the bicep, putting all the tension of the weight in it. If you have desired goal to build the size of your biceps, then this workout c…
The concentration curl targets the biceps and helps to develop muscle strength and power. This exercise sculpts the front portion of the upper arm and improves body aesthetics and function. Some promo…
Zottman Curl’s exercise targets the three major muscles that make up the biceps – the biceps brachii, brachialis, and brachioradialis. The Zottman curl utilizes different hand positioning …
You should be using lighter weights for the preacher curl because the bench forces you into an unstable position. Preacher curl impacts your front-arm muscles, which help you build some serious size o…
If you really want to increase the size of your bicep bulge, then Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curl is the best bicep exercise to increase the size. Setting the beach to incline puts more pressure on …
The Standing Barbell Curl is traditionally the most common bicep exercise, and the most prominent one also. When done correctly, this exercise targets your biceps and can add more strength and size to…
Muscles Target: Biceps.Level: Advanced.Duration: 45 – 60 minutes.Main Goal: Build Growth and shape. Having muscular biceps shows how much time and effort you did at the gym! To make a biceps, yo…