180 Jump is an alternative variation of simple jump cardio exercise. The 180 jumps build your legs and core muscles that give you strength and endurance to other workouts. It is also the best exercise to reduce fat and build the posture of your body.
How to do 180 Jump?
- Stance on your feet, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back and point your toes outward slightly.
- Jump up and spinning to the right 180 degrees by pushing through heels to up.
- Land gently on toes with bent knees and squat on the right side.
- At the same momentum jump up again and spin to the left 180 degrees, go back into the squat position.
- Repeat until the set is complete.
Benefits of 180 Jump
180 Jumps is a plyometric type of exercise that builds maximum muscles of your legs. The best exercise for your glutes, hamstrings, hip dip, etc. It is also the best exercise for your core, improving strength, mass, stamina. It completely bodyweight loss exercise that burns your fat from all the areas of the body especially the belly and thighs.
Sets and Reps
You can go for failure with 3 sets or the alternative do each sets of 8 reps on each side with 3 sets. Take 50 seconds of rest.
Your shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint that allows you to perform a wide range of movements. You u…
What is Posture? In a simple term, “posture” refers to a body position: how to hold your…
Massage therapy may help with relaxation and pain relief. As an alternative to visiting a massage th…
When you’re pregnant, you have lots of questions, about what to do, what activity should avoid…