180 Jump is an alternative variation of simple jump cardio exercise. The 180 jumps build your legs and core muscles that give you strength and endurance to other workouts. It is also the best exercise to reduce fat and build the posture of your body.
How to do 180 Jump?
- Stance on your feet, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back and point your toes outward slightly.
- Jump up and spinning to the right 180 degrees by pushing through heels to up.
- Land gently on toes with bent knees and squat on the right side.
- At the same momentum jump up again and spin to the left 180 degrees, go back into the squat position.
- Repeat until the set is complete.
Benefits of 180 Jump
180 Jumps is a plyometric type of exercise that builds maximum muscles of your legs. The best exercise for your glutes, hamstrings, hip dip, etc. It is also the best exercise for your core, improving strength, mass, stamina. It completely bodyweight loss exercise that burns your fat from all the areas of the body especially the belly and thighs.
Sets and Reps
You can go for failure with 3 sets or the alternative do each sets of 8 reps on each side with 3 sets. Take 50 seconds of rest.
Going l-arginine first means knowing what arginine is and what benefits and side effects it can give…
These days, it seems like everyone is interested in losing fat and building muscle. People are willi…
When it comes to protein powders, Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard whey protein is one of the…